
I figure since my "blog" is titled "Irreplaceable Blessings" I better talk about one of the biggest blessings that God has given me "My Husband". Words can not really express how truly blessed I am by having Ernie as my husband. I do not brag on him nearly enough I actually probably do the exact opposite, complaining. Let me just give you a list of all that he does for his family.
Is the spiritual leader of our house
Works hard at his job
Usually the primary school Teacher (we home school our children)
Cleans the toilets
Will vacuum the house
Washes and folds the laundry
The dishes
Always helps coach our boy's sports teams
Gives baths to our children
The list goes on and on. He will really do just about anything I ask him if I ask in a nice manner. Now that I am sitting here thinking about all he does, there really is only about a handful of things that he will not do. God has reminded me quite often that he has given me a really special gift in Ernie.
Thank You God and Thank You Ernie for being such a wonderful Husband and a great Father to our three gifts from God.
I Love You!



No comments:
Post a Comment