I just have to share this ministries with all of you.
I read about it off of one of the blogs that I follow.
It is about a very young girl who has more faith than you can even imagine.
As I read her blog I just sat at my computer in AWW!
AWW for the God that we serve,
In AWW, for the power he has and Is,
In AWW that this very young women has such a heart for God.
God is moving.
It is sometimes hard to see this when we are in the
midst of our own selfish battles.
This young girl has given up all of the luxuries that we, so many
times complain about.
It will truly change your outlook on many things that we take
for granted.
I hope that you will take the time to get to know
this very young lady, and if nothing else,
PRAY for her and all of the children she is serving.



No comments:
Post a Comment