I know, I know, it has been a while since I have posted anything about our family. We have been quit busy. Ernie has started his new job. He is working A LOT of hours(63 in the last week). He is really enjoying his job though and that is such a HUGE blessing.
The kids and I are doing well, we have started school and they seem to be adjusting to Daddy being gone just fine. We just celebrated Jonah's 9th birthday, we have been camping in our backyard, we went fishing at a friends land in the sticks, Caleb has started Football, and I have not even told you about our little mini-cation to the Tulsa, Ok Aquarium. I have lots of pictures and lots to fill you in of.
Lets start with the Aquarium. This was a lot of fun. We went the week before Ernie had to start his job. The kids got to touch striped sharks, and feel stingrays. We watched sharks being fed, seen outers, beavers, and a bunch of gross looking things as well. I thought to myself as I was looking at all of these different things just how amazing our God is. Have you ever thought to yourself just about how much of our human eyes have never seen in God's creation. There are things out there that no one even knows about yet. I must say to that God is sooo creative. He is very detailed in everything that he has made.


The kids and I are doing well, we have started school and they seem to be adjusting to Daddy being gone just fine. We just celebrated Jonah's 9th birthday, we have been camping in our backyard, we went fishing at a friends land in the sticks, Caleb has started Football, and I have not even told you about our little mini-cation to the Tulsa, Ok Aquarium. I have lots of pictures and lots to fill you in of.
Lets start with the Aquarium. This was a lot of fun. We went the week before Ernie had to start his job. The kids got to touch striped sharks, and feel stingrays. We watched sharks being fed, seen outers, beavers, and a bunch of gross looking things as well. I thought to myself as I was looking at all of these different things just how amazing our God is. Have you ever thought to yourself just about how much of our human eyes have never seen in God's creation. There are things out there that no one even knows about yet. I must say to that God is sooo creative. He is very detailed in everything that he has made.



1 comment:
Hey, I was at the Aquarium with my kids right around the same time. August 19th or 20th. My kids loved it, too!
Post a Comment