I can't hardly control myself from writing this post. I did not even finish cleaning up my kitchen. I know I do not usually share personal issues here on the blog but, this one just could not be passed up. It is an amazing answer to prayer.
As most of you know Ernie did have to go get another job exactly 90days ago today. (side note: the enemy is sure trying to get me not to write this good news at this moment my kids are all screaming, oh well i am continuing) When He took the job we knew that it was not going to pay enough for our monthly bills. So we were/are relying on God to provide some pump jobs each month to make up the difference. Well, there has only been about one job that was not in the works that has come along since he started his new job in August. Until, these last two weeks.
It was exactly two weeks ago today that I was sitting down to see what we could pay and we were very short and even behind on our bills. I went up to Ernie and set down and showed him what I had figured. We just looked at each other and did not know how we were going to make it. We sat there and prayed to God. I prayed for a financial miracle and we just filled our eyes with tears. I then went down and e-mailed my bible study ladies and asked them all to pray for us. We just finished studying Beth Moore Believing God. Then I talked with one of my closest friends and I ask her to pray as well. I remember telling her that I was somewhat excited to sit and wait on God to see Him answer our prayers. Oh, how He has!
Well, in just these last two weeks GOD has provided. He brought in three pump jobs and we got our tax return and as of getting the mail today we can pay all of our bills through the end of November and even pay the Dr. bill from Caleb's broken arm. PRAISE HIM, PRAISE HIM!!!!! My eyes are full of tears again as I'm rejoicing in this celebration. We even have two more paychecks this month that can go into savings or Christmas. YEAH!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU all that have prayed for us through this transition still. Please continue to pray that God would bring in a few pump jobs during the months ahead to meet our needs. I am so tempted at this point to write a negative thought but, I'm not going to. Ernie always says my cups half empty.
TO GOD BE THE GlORY!!!!!!!!!
Love you all,
Lisa
All About Avery Cake
1 year ago



3 comments:
I am overjoyed to read this post. One thing I have learned over the past few years is that God's timing isn't always the same as mine. He is always faithful to provide for us!!
Wow -- thanks for so openly & honestly sharing, Lisa! Your testimony is a beautiful encouragement to me. May God continue to bless, protect and provide for your sweet family!
My tears filled with eyes as I read your post. I'm so glad I got to be a part of that with you. You have such a wonderful family and I'll pray that God will continue to provide.
Post a Comment