A few weeks ago our "Little Princess" was jumping on the trampoline with her "Big" brothers and one of them got carried away with their jumping and bounced little princess real hard and she landed on her ankle and of course started crying immediately. So I went out to get her and thought it looked okay. When we woke up the next morning though it was very swollen. So off to the Dr. on Sat. of course they could not tell and told us to keep her off of it as much as as possible.
This is all fine and everything except our "Little Princess" LOVES to wear her shoes. So, she had a complete meltdown like I have never seen. Ernie actually said taking her shoes away is like taking away the boys Nintendo DS away.
I am glad to say that we did not have to go back to the Dr. for an x-ray. She seemed to heal just fine on her own. I have said many thanks to God for this. Since we still continue not to have any health insurance.



No comments:
Post a Comment